Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank You, IP Ladies (& Buddy,too!)

My lovely friends from Irresistible Portraits in Kannapolis, NC surprised me with a gorgeous plant arrangement today. It was a totally unexpected and it was even more special because it wasn't even my birthday or anything! When I called to thank them they said it's just because I do so much for them... boy, did I feel LOVED! They even ordered a butterfly on it knowing how much I like 'em! So thoughtful...
I have known Karen Goforth (the owner of IP) for over 12 years or more , but I have been blessed by a growing friendship with her over the last few years. She has a staff of amazing women who believe in her vision and they all inspire me every time I'm around them. Hugs to you, Karen, Jessica, Renda, Tara (Buddy & Ashley, too- not pictured.)
Please forgive the snapshot quality of the images, but sometimes I just want to take a photo for the fun of it with my little "party cam"!

1 comments:

Irresistible Portraits said...

Anne, you are a blessing to us and all you touch. Just keep being you! We love you very much. You are just a giver girl!!! LOve, Karen, Renda, Jess,Tara, ashley and Buddy too! Love to Denise and Nolan too.